1. A. Ben-Tal and A. B-I, A Recourse Certainty Equivalent for Decisions Under Uncertainty, Ann. Oper. Res. 30(1991), 3-44
2. A. Ben-Tal, A. B-I and M. Teboulle, Certainty Equivalents and Information Measures: Duality and Extremal Principles, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 157(1991), 211-236
3. A. B-I and A. Ben-Tal, Duality and Equilibrium Prices in Economics of Uncertainty, Math. Meth. Oper. Res. 46(1997), 51-85
4. S. Levitt and A. B-I, On modeling risk in Markov decision processes , pp. 27-40 in Optimization and Related Topics (A. Rubinov and B. Glover, Editors), Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 2001, xiv+457 pp.
5. A. B-I, A Concentrated Cauchy Distribution with Finite Moments, Annals of O.R. 208(2013), 147-153
6. C. Gaffney
and A. B-I, A Simple Insurance Model: Optimal Coverage and Deductible,
Annals of O.R., to appear